Tired of high streets which all look the same?
Looking for a holiday destination without the tourist tat?
Dreaming of a place where customers receive a friendly welcome and people take time to stop and chat?
Then come to Narberth:
- The popular tourist destination with a thriving local community.
- The town picked by The Daily Telegraph as one of ’Britain’s 20 Friendliest Places to Live’
- The place where people from Cardiff come to do their Christmas shopping.
- The high street lined with independent retailers - and a dozen places to eat and drink.
- The town with a friendly food festival, run entirely by volunteers, which attracts 7000 visitors.
- You'll find us just off the A40, an hour west of Swansea.
- www.canastonoaks.co.uk - luxury boutique B & B 5 minutes drive from Narberth.
- www.fourcroft-hotel.co.uk - family-owned hotel above the beach in Tenby, 20 minutes from Narberth.
- www.thegrove-narberth.co.uk - luxury accommodation and award-winning food 5 minutes drive from Narberth.
- www.holidayhomespembrokeshire.com - holiday homes handy for Narberth.
- www.iknow-uk.com/wales/narberth - for places to stay in and around Narberth.
- www.jabajak.co.uk - 5 star restaurant with rooms, set in its own vineyard, 15 minutes from Narberth.
- www.pottersladecottage.co.uk - luxury self-catering accommodation in a historic farmhouse near Narberth.
- www.preseliventure.co.uk - activity days and adventure holidays in North Pembrokeshire.
- www.stbridesspahotel.com - AA Hotel of the Year, Wales 2011-2012; in Saundersfoot, 15 minutes from Narberth.
- http://westwalesholidaycottages.co.uk/ - specialists in Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion holiday cottages.
- www.nantwen.co.uk - luxury eco-friendly holiday cottage near Newport, North Pembrokeshire.
- www.narberthchamber.com - Narberth Chamber of Trade. "....if you can't find it in Narberth do you really need it?"
- www.onenarberth.co.uk - Narberth's website.
- www.facebook.com/narberthmuseum - Narberth’s award winning museum.
- www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/foodanddrink - where to buy or eat food and drink in Pembrokeshire - includes booklets.
- www.visitpembrokeshire.com - tourist information.
- www.pcnpa.org.uk - the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
- www.thebestof.co.uk/pembrokeshire - the best of Pembrokeshire.
- www.pembrokeshirestay.com - comparison site for holiday accommodation